News Round Up 2020

Lol honestly I would have loved to be on the boat as it sunk. It was be a unique story of being walked off a ride after a break down. I suspect Disney prob gave everyone fresh clothes but i wonder if they have to replace a bunch of phones cameras and such, that could be pretty high compensation for some people. Now me I would have been like hey can i get 2 more APs?

I agree. My family sent me the photos last night because they know I am obsessed with this ride and they were like, bet you wont ride it now. Quite the opposite, now I'll feel short changed if my boat never sinks hahaha. Maybe Chapek can find a way to make this an add on experience - $150 for a totally immersive sinking boat experience.

I agree. My family sent me the photos last night because they know I am obsessed with this ride and they were like, bet you wont ride it now. Quite the opposite, now I'll feel short changed if my boat never sinks hahaha. Maybe Chapek can find a way to make this an add on experience - $150 for a totally immersive sinking boat experience.
I would have totally went to trader sams that night and told the horrific story of the sinking on the river cruise and how I barely made it out with my head and of course I would have been drinking a hippopoto-mai-tai

Speaking on Onward, only just realized there are advanced screenings of it tomorrow ... just got tickets to take my kids (works out well as I can take them to that while my wife is at a baby shower)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter