News: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway FPs now Available

Honest question for you: Is this trip about your girls or you/DH? It can be for both, but really just want to put it out there.

If seeing all of what HS has to offer, I'm guessing you'll need two days there so that you can do a combination of FPs and RD to get at least one chance on every headliner. I, personally, have not done Akershus and FEA, so I will defer to those that have firsthand experience. But, just in mid-January, my DD, mom, and I had breakfast at Garden Grill. A PPO ADR at 8:15. You can show up early (which I knew thanks to these boards!) - they will let you in whether you have a 8 am or 8:15 reservation. We were fortunate to be staying at Boardwalk, so we were at the International Gateway by 7:40 - they let us in shortly before 8 (maybe 7:50-7:55?). We were at GG by 8 am and got seated right away. Our server to us we could get down to Soarin' at 8:50 to be let in before the crowds coming in with the 9am regular open. It worked out perfectly.

Again, depending on what others say that have firsthand experience, I would suggest you get to the gate early, get your breakfast started as early as possible, and get right in line at FEA. You should have a slight lead over the regular open crowd. Then you'd have time to do FPs at HS. But, I think this only works if you can move your FPs around and try to get one of the headliners for that day that you hop over since you won't be able to get a BP for ROTR by the time you get over there. Just my two cents!

Thanks for your thoughts!! We’re staying at the Swan so we will be coming through the IG as well. Just wondering if the breakfast will take longer bc of all of the princesses or if we’ll be able to get out around 8:50 :) Trying to balance the girls wishes with our own to make it a wonderful trip for all! Hopefully someone on here knows and I can decide whether it’s worth switching it all around. We’re not worried about ROTR bc our hotel is an easy distance to HS so it will be easy to rope drop there another morning to try and get a boarding group :)

. Just wondering if the breakfast will take longer bc of all of the princesses or if we’ll be able to get out around 8:50
a tip is to ask for the check after you order drinks . then you can pay for meal or just tip part if on a plan early on . then when you have finished with food or photos you can leave and not wait for staff to process payment

Always try for the furthest day out for the hottest FP. In this case, if you want MMRR, I would try for 60+7 and then go straight to 60+6 and get SDD. Then go back and fill in your Tier 2 FPs for both days.
Now that there is more than 1 high priority ride as a Tier 1, will more evenly distribute the demand so this frees up some SDD demand so there has now been availability for SDD in the afternoons on D+3, wide open by D+5.

I got a FP but not in the time slots I'd like. I wasn't on here early in the day to get this news!

Does anybody recommend me to ditch my pre-existing Slinky or Falcon FastPass+ picks I currently have on hand in favor of Runaway Railway? I’m tending to think not and to just plan on arriving early to rope drop it...

Every day outside the 30 day window has availability for at least 1 Tier 1 ride, most days for 2 or 3. It will be interesting to see if that remains true in say a week, after this all settles in a bit.

My math says that if Disney allocates a typical portion of capacity to FP, they should have enough FPs to always get at least 1 tier 1 ride to 30 days. But I’m doubtful that they are offering the number for FPs for MMRR (or, to a lesser extent, MFSR) that they could - I think they’re holding back pending more reliability and loading speed data.

Thank you, whoever just dropped your 9:45 SDD 3/20! I only had one for half our party in the morning from the last tier change and have been desperately trying to get us all around the same time.

Thinking we might rope-drop this, I'm sure it's going to be nuts. But we haven't been to HS for 7 years, excited about all of the new stuff.

Just reading through this thread now. That was me, you're welcome! Makes me feel better that it helped someone out! We had it for 9 people. Hard decision to make but we will try SDD at rope drop or park closing. We're excited for MMRR too and I'm pretty excited to know we can do it without hassle.

This may be OT but does anyone think there may be a chance of some soft openings for it next week? I know it's prob too early but a guy can hope, right?

Just happened to be showing my roommate how to use MDE to modify our fast-passes for our 3/8 trip and ended up swapping our Muppets for MMRR! Our previous tier one was TSMM, but since that's now a tier 2, we had the option to select any of the tier 1 attractions instead.

Great news.I will be trying for one for our May trip. I don't need to do the other 2 tier ones

Hmm ... not sure what to do. What kind of ride capacity will MMRR have? Can’t decide if we want to keep SDD or trade it out for MMRR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter