News: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway FPs now Available

Doesn't look like this helps us poor off site folks....30 days out and nothing; and I was 2 days away from booking my first DHS day!
With all 3 tier 1s full I'm hoping they add more for MMR as the above user suggested. Also hoping this might make day of Tier 1 fps slightly easier to get.

Don’t get discouraged if people are posting certain dates are gone. I still see pretty wide open (for 8 people) from noon until close on a certain day in late March. Also a SDD and some MFSR in the evening.

Not helpful for offsite guests as that’s still pretty close to 60, but still.

Thanks for sharing. Just got one
I have cancelled SDD for March 21 (4people) at 5.35pm if anyone can now grab that

Got a FP for one of our days and was able to move a 5pm MFSR to 11am on a day that has been gone since a couple of hours after I signed on at 60 days.

Its hard on march 9th all three tier ones avab.
I was able to move my smugglers run earlier @ 2:15 . but im sitting here looking at SDD at 10:15 im so tempted. I know the only thing my DH cares about is Star wars.
I did not want to bring it up cause i talked him in to staying onsite with the 60 day FP, now here we are in the 30 range with all these changes.:)

I'm so excited for those who have been able to get a FP for MMRR! I missed the rush unfortunately by an hour because of work. Clicked for an hour, found one but it appeared someone else had taken it at the same time.

I may have missed this but, with addition of MMRR (and SR) was there a change to Tier 1? Is RRC or TOT bumped back down to Tier 2 (perhaps wishful thinking!)

First trip coming up just less than 4 weeks away. I have been trying to figure out the best plan and i appreciate all the information being shared here. But I hope dropping my 1030am SDD for MMRR was the right decision!

I just thought about this: I am thinking that it is going to be a traffic flow nightmare with people trying to line up for this, Star Wars Land and Toy story Land at rope drop. It is going to be even more wall to wall than it currently is.

I just thought about this: I am thinking that it is going to be a traffic flow nightmare with people trying to line up for this, Star Wars Land and Toy story Land at rope drop. It is going to be even more wall to wall than it currently is.

I’m wondering if the existence of FP and an actual line that can be joined throughout the day keeps the rope drop crowd pretty similar to what it is now, with people choosing to stand in the crowd for MMRR instead of the other attractions, not additional people there for MMRR.

With the addition of FP to MFSR it could create longer lines?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter