News: Carsland Media preview on AFV and Ellen this coming week!

fctiger

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone, just wanted to remind people that if you want to catch clips inside Carsland and maybe even BVS and you live in America, two shows will be featuring them in the next few days.

America Funniest Videos will be first up where the season finale will actually air inside CL, this Sunday, May 20th! I think its 7 pm on both coats!

And then the Ellen Degeneres show will also feature clips of the new land this coming Tuesday on May 22nd. The Disney blog has a snippet about it too. Its syndicated, so have to check listings whever you live!

Anyway its just a heads up and figure it would be a thread to report any other media previews if anyone knows and a great place for people to list their first impressions of whatever they show! So dont forget to set your DVRs if you have them! :thumbsup2

Well just watched it and all I can say is---WOW!!! CL is going to be an amazing hit! For anyone who has it on DVR and not interested in watching the Aulani hotel footage or the show in general, just fast forward the first half hour. Thats when they get into it about CL and while there isnt too much we havent seen before in pics, its just cool to watch the stuff in action. LFT looks fun actually but yeah it does look pretty slow. So slow I think my mother will ride it!

But the land in general just looks amazing! Anyone else see it? Thoughts? Cant wait for Ellen now!

I caught this show tonight, too. CL was looking good! However, it did look like the people were having a hard time trying to move around on LFT. :goodvibes I guess it will take a while to learn that ride.

I caught this show tonight, too. CL was looking good! However, it did look like the people were having a hard time trying to move around on LFT. :goodvibes I guess it will take a while to learn that ride.

Yes there was an update not too long ago about LFT and how they are a little confusing to use and will take several tries to get used to. The signs in the queue on how to get the tires moving are repetitive but in different wording, and if you shift too much in the seats the tire scrapes along the ground or something. Plus some of the cast members are a bit worried as they have to walk out onto the blowing surface when some tires may still be a bit spinny. It will be interesting to see how this is going to play out. But I am still very excited to try out this ride. I think once you get the hang of it, it will be a ton of fun.

I missed America's Funniest Videos. Do you know if they replay the show? What was the title of the show? I really want to see Carsland! Thanks!!

I missed America's Funniest Videos. Do you know if they replay the show? What was the title of the show? I really want to see Carsland! Thanks!!

I missed it too on AFV. I was hoping someone was going to post it on You Tube or or something.

Sorry others missed it! I tried to post about it before it came on, but obviously I dont expect people to be on boards like this all the time to catch it!

I would say maybe its on Hulu or ABC's website? I know they show full episodes so I would check there at least. I'm certain it will probably end up on youtube, at least bits of it, but copy right reasons is probably why it hasnt been put up OR maybe it has, but just taken down quickly!

Anyway, you still got the Ellen show TOMORROW!!!!! And they will probably show everything AFV did anyway, so DONT miss that one! ;)

I can't imagine how long the line for LFT is going to be. They better incorporate the Dumbo ride reservation system that WDW is incorporating. I'm not interested in waiting in a boring queue for 2 hours hours for a 2 minute, 15 second ride that I need to ride multiple times in order to fully enjoy. You can see why the Flying Saucers closed in Disneyland. LFT will survive longer, but I hope it turns out better than people think it will.

I can't imagine how long the line for LFT is going to be. They better incorporate the Dumbo ride reservation system that WDW is incorporating. I'm not interested in waiting in a boring queue for 2 hours hours for a 2 minute, 15 second ride that I need to ride multiple times in order to fully enjoy. You can see why the Flying Saucers closed in Disneyland. LFT will survive longer, but I hope it turns out better than people think it will.

Unfortunately there wont be anything like that. You either can wait or dont! I dont know if I want to wait in a huge line for a 2 minute ride that is basically floating bumper cars! I do plan to ride it, but yes my threshold says an hour wait is all I can do! I'll have to see how people truly feel about it when the ride really opens. The reviews thus far have been VERY mixed about it and most of those people waited less than 30 mins for it. Its imagine going to be a different situation when you are standing 90 mins during a hot day for it!

But at the moment, I am still interested in it but I guess I will determine if its worth riding or not until I see the thing up close and hear what others say.

Hey everyone, just another reminder that Ellen will be on today and that they will be showing clips from CL! Buuuut, in case you still manage to miss it or just cant get home in time to see it or forgot to set your DVR or your DVR was recently stolen or your house just fell into a sink hole, well, lucky you because the Ellen show has already posted the clip on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0NNnSQJ0dk

So there you go! ;)

And I never heard of Rosie and Sophia Grace but apparantly they are a staple of the show! Adorable! They must be reeeeeaaally popular because there are already a thousand comments on that video and it was just posted a few hours ago lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter