Newly minted Owner today and grabbed my first reservation but...

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
I have questions but I don't have my snail mail packet yet......

Thanks to these boards I knew to get member number by calling member services. Long story short I think I hit the christmas miracle and was able to book a room in early december.

dumb question --- there will be no park tickets for this dvc stay - do we get magic bands?

I have questions but I don't have my snail mail packet yet......

Thanks to these boards I knew to get member number by calling member services. Long story short I think I hit the christmas miracle and was able to book a room in early december.

dumb question --- there will be no park tickets for this dvc stay - do we get magic bands?
Select 'my reservations and tickets'
Click 'link resort reservation'
Put in your confirmation number for your 'DVC travel plan'/hotel reservation and your last name.
It should then list your DVC room only reservation.

Yes, you get magic bands for your room reservation. There should be a place to customize them once your reservation is on MDE.

Welcome home!!

We are having fun customizing our MBs to be multicolored by switching out discs and bands. Unfortunately I lost my yellow/purple one last trip. It came undone and fell off my wrist. Boohoo.

You can also customize the 9 character “tag” on the back of the magicband bands in the MDE website to what ever you want. For our up coming 2018 reservation we are using our initials, resort name, and year. A lot of people come up with fun nicknames. Hope you enjoy your Disney Christmas, we hope to in a few years. And congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter