Newbie with a question!

GrandPrixBaby

Pop Warner Mom
Hello I am new and looking for some information on where to find Stitch at the Magic Kingdom. We are going down next week for the Pop Warner National Cheer & Dance Competition. My children are looking forward to going but have kind of out grown most of the attractions at the Magic Kingdom. But my daughter and I would love to find Stitch! He's too cute! Also if you are staying at a WDW resort can you go to the character breakfasts at another hotel?
Thanks in advance!

Heather :earsboy:

Hi Grandprix baby and Welcome!!

I have read on these board that Stitch and Lilo are at the Poly at there character breakfast but I can't remember what restaurant (terrible with names). We were there in 04 and found Lilo and Stitch at AK next to the (oh darn what is the name of that gift shop) big gift shop right as you cross over the brigde on the left hand side going towards the Lion King show. You can also check with Guest Relations at your hotel and they will be able to help you.

Good Luck and have a great time!! :rotfl:

Yes, Lilo and Stitch are listed to be at the Character Breakfast at O'Hana's. My family is hoping to eat there in June. Enjoy!! ::MickeyMo

We met stitch at the Magic Kingdom in the character greeting area(can't remember the name) but it is right next to the Buzz Lightyear ride. In this area we met, stitch, Mr. Incredible and Buzz. Stitch took some great pictures with my kids, very funny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter