Newbie With A Question

canopy

Earning My Ears
Hi all :-)
I've been a member since 2017, but didn't really get started looking around until a few months ago.

Yesterday, I was posting on a few different forums and then I seemed to get rate limited? I tried searching around, but couldn't find anything that would suggest that I should have had a countdown timer to my posts after only making two.

Either way, figured I would post on here with an introduction as well as that question!

My name is Kirstyn and I am a childless millennial (I know I'm a dime a dozen at this point) who loves Disney. I went on my honeymoon to Disney in 2018 and we're returning this year with a big family trip in November! I am usually the one people go to with questions and I often feel like I have way too much Disney knowledge in my head (until I come to these forums and realize how surprisingly lacking I am lol!)

ETA:
I would like to buy into DVC by the time I'm 40 if I'm financially able.

And another question to get to know those who comment:
What's your favorite part of Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter