newbie wanting to post pics?

lisa-upnorth

Disney Lover
Okay-I am not a pro at this (BUT WANT TO BE!) so I was wondering how do people post pics in their posts?

Hi, I am trying to learn too...someone just told me to go to Photobucket , then you can copy and paste? I haven't tried this yet , hopefully it is not too difficult..lol

Posting pictures is really easy. Just go to www.photobucket.com and download pictures from your computer to their site. Once that is done, you'll find that there are three different links under your pictures. You want to copy the link that says something like "discussion boards". Come back to disboards and paste the link. Your pictures should post then!

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

Just wondering if you've been able to post pics yet. If so, I'd love to see them if you will post a link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter