Newbie traveler here...

ChimCher-ee

There's been a change of plans.
So I know about shipping to Disney resorts (even though I've never actually done it myself) but what about Universal?

We're kicking off two weeks at theme parks by flying to Orlando and heading to Universal with carry-on luggage. Which is ok, clothes-wise, but not with sunscreen, toothpaste, and all the other toiletries that come to way more than the 3 oz TSA limit. Is it possible to ship a box ahead, and if so, what is the time frame?

Or, does anyone have any suggestions that you do? Is there a Publix within walking distance? Do you have a favorite grocery store same-day delivery? We are staying just two days before heading to that other place down the highway...

We had instacart deliver last year. We just picked a time when we would be at the resort and had them text us so we could meet them in the lobby (to avoid the package fee that's charged is Bell services handles them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter