Newbie To The DIS Boards Sailing In

PirateNovelist

Mouseketeer
Well Hello There!
I am in the middle of getting my first Disney World trip in 22 years!
I am looking to get as much info as I can to assist with making the trip as exciting as it can be!
Stumbled onto this place and decided to join!

Welcome aboard and we are glad to have you!

Planning your first WDW trip can be a daunting task, and there is a lot of information here - and to make it worse, it's changing daily. Please let us know if you have any questions!

When are you planning on going and for how long?

Welcome aboard and we are glad to have you!

Planning your first WDW trip can be a daunting task, and there is a lot of information here - and to make it worse, it's changing daily. Please let us know if you have any questions!

When are you planning on going and for how long?

I am planning to head down January 24 - January 30 2022. Going to be staying at The Boardwalk Inn with a Garden View room.

I am planning to head down January 24 - January 30 2022. Going to be staying at The Boardwalk Inn with a Garden View room.

I love the boardwalk! Such great access to EPCOT. Sounds like you have a good amount of time there!

Let us know if you have any questions as you plan. We are happy to help or come up with ideas of things to do (or give you an opinion on a touring plan).

I love the boardwalk! Such great access to EPCOT. Sounds like you have a good amount of time there!

Let us know if you have any questions as you plan. We are happy to help or come up with ideas of things to do (or give you an opinion on a touring plan).

EPCOT is 90% of why I am going... well what I am MOST excited to see. I was there when I was 8 (22 years ago) and my family rode Body Wars. My late father got sick and we had to stay at the hotel the rest of the day so I did not get to see all that EPCOT had to offer. Through various youtubers I have been slowly amassing my EPCOT knowledge. I love EPCOT so I plan on doing two days at the park overall not Open to Close, but I believe I should be headed down for the Festival of The Arts.

EPCOT is 90% of why I am going... well what I am MOST excited to see. I was there when I was 8 (22 years ago) and my family rode Body Wars. My late father got sick and we had to stay at the hotel the rest of the day so I did not get to see all that EPCOT had to offer. Through various youtubers I have been slowly amassing my EPCOT knowledge. I love EPCOT so I plan on doing two days at the park overall not Open to Close, but I believe I should be headed down for the Festival of The Arts.

Right now, SO MUCH of EPCOT is in flux, it's hard to say what will and will not be open. From the sounds of it, Spaceship Earth has been pushed back indefinitely, so should be open. I am also hoping the new space 220 restaurant will be open (no dates announced) and of course Remy! Also make sure you leave some room at night to see the new harmoniUS firework show!

You will want to make time for Soarin, and I also love Behind the Seeds tour (it's worth it)!

I miss the body pavilion. I do not know how excited I was (or was not) about PLAY!, but I always felt that pavilion deserved more than being shoved aside for twice a year showcases - so I am hoping Play! does it justice, but I doubt it will be open yet.

Not sure if I am going to get there for FotA this year. But this past one, I picked up 2 terrific paintings that I still need to get framed.

How exciting! We are getting prepared for our first ever trip to WDW in Dec. and I really wanted to stay at Boardwalk too, unfortunately I did not reserve in time and they are all full. We'll have a great time anyway. I hope your trip is magical and great in every way.

Right now, SO MUCH of EPCOT is in flux, it's hard to say what will and will not be open. From the sounds of it, Spaceship Earth has been pushed back indefinitely, so should be open. I am also hoping the new space 220 restaurant will be open (no dates announced) and of course Remy! Also make sure you leave some room at night to see the new harmoniUS firework show!

You will want to make time for Soarin, and I also love Behind the Seeds tour (it's worth it)!

I miss the body pavilion. I do not know how excited I was (or was not) about PLAY!, but I always felt that pavilion deserved more than being shoved aside for twice a year showcases - so I am hoping Play! does it justice, but I doubt it will be open yet.

Not sure if I am going to get there for FotA this year. But this past one, I picked up 2 terrific paintings that I still need to get framed.

Soarin' is going to be a must do and with the Living With The Land being so close by it should be easy to get both rides!

I am just so very excited and I know there are some really cool things to get around all the pavillions. I am not planning to go overboard on souvenirs, but it should be fun!

How exciting! We are getting prepared for our first ever trip to WDW in Dec. and I really wanted to stay at Boardwalk too, unfortunately I did not reserve in time and they are all full. We'll have a great time anyway. I hope your trip is magical and great in every way.

Hope you have a wonderful time for your trip!

Where did you get? I was eyeing boardwalk for my February trip, but we decided to go with our home resort of AKL because we MIGHT have a few kids visit us for a night and didn't care to split stay.

Where did you get? I was eyeing boardwalk for my February trip, but we decided to go with our home resort of AKL because we MIGHT have a few kids visit us for a night and didn't care to split stay.

I haven't I am still looking. Technically we are staying our whole trip at Sheraton Vistana Resort but I want to sta a day or 2 at a WDW resort.

Soarin' is going to be a must do and with the Living With The Land being so close by it should be easy to get both rides!

I am just so very excited and I know there are some really cool things to get around all the pavillions. I am not planning to go overboard on souvenirs, but it should be fun!

I agree, we did Soarin at DL it was amazing, and I hear WDW is so much better. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter