Newbie needs advice

mingming

Earning My Ears
Need suggestions on CS's at Magic Kingdom. What do you like the best? Thanks.

I'm glad you asked about COUNTER SERVICE at MK, since TS seems to be heavy on the "character" diners. (hubby and I are empty nesters, so on a MK day, we eat at ohanas, kona, concourse steak house (yummy, but I hear they are closing) etc. caseys corner is great if you like hot dogs. we like columbia harbour house (in liberty) you can get fish or chicken nuggets, ... plenty of seating. cosmic rays in tommorrow land is fun. there is a PLETHORA of choices, and if you can get a table by the audio=animatronic, , it;'s like a little "las vegas show". disney at it's best. even when you're at a "down" time, disney gives you a little show
hAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me how good the sandwiches are at the Main Street Bakery?
Is it worth having lunch there or is there something better? Thanks again.

I know that there is usually a very long line there at meal times. I keep saying I am going to eat at Main Street Bakery, and then the line is to long when we walk by. The food must be good. Just my opinion. We are going to give it a try. :thumbsup2

My family and I love the Cloumbia Harbour House! That is where we eat when we visit MK.

Ponocchio Village Haus is very good for CS.

columbia harbor house has the BEST seating!! upstairs, nice and cool, family setting, very very very few people!! great view and really darned good fish n chips!! Peco's Bills is very good as well.. they have the burger topping bar and a seating area that seems to go on forever....

hope this helps!! welcome to the Dis

columbia harbor house has the BEST seating!! upstairs, nice and cool, family setting, very very very few people!! great view and really darned good fish n chips!! Peco's Bills is very good as well.. they have the burger topping bar and a seating area that seems to go on forever....

DITTO

:grouphug: Welcome to the DIS :grouphug:

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter