Newbie here

charlestongirl

Earning My Ears
Guess I should intro myself.

I am living in Charleston SC and joined here for some advice and tips. I went to DisneyWorld once about 3-4 years ago, Magic Kingdom and Epcot. We'll be spending this Christmas there with DH's father and stepmother.

Look foward to seeing Animal Kingdom this time, hope it's not too crowded!
So far Epcot was my favorite. I hate roller coasters. I hope they don't try to make me go on them! I'll take the tea cups though. Otherwise leave me alone :earseek:

Hello charlestongirl! I think you will find lots of advice and tips here -- I know I have! We are leaving in 12 days for our first trip ever and looking forward to spending Christmas there too!

I also hate roller coasters -- I will leave them to DH and maybe my oldest boy if he is brave enough. I will have a seat and people watch instead! I don't think I can do teacups either (spinning -- yuck!)

Welcome!

spend christmas in DIS theme park is really wonderful :cheer2:
But I doubt whether there will be too many people during the holidays :umbrella:

charlestongirl said:
We'll be spending this Christmas there with DH's father and stepmother.

I hate roller coasters. I hope they don't try to make me go on them! I'll take the tea cups though. Otherwise leave me alone :earseek:

Have a wonderful holiday trip! We're heading out for our trip right after the new year and can't wait! :goodvibes

Neither my wife nor I cares much for coasters. The problem is that both my older children are heading in that direction. Of course, I really don't consider anything at MK to be a "coaster". My definition of coaster is the Six Flags variety. I can handle Goofy's Barnstormer through Space Mountain without a problem... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter