Newbie here from England!

pinkypominnie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

My name is Sammy, I am 28 and live in Northern England.

Me and my fiance Michael went to Disneyworld the first 2 weeks of June (his first time, I have been 3 times before but not since I was a kid) and it was the best 2 weeks of our entire lives, it was amazing!!!

We promptly returned 2 weeks ago and cancelled our honeymoon to Hong Kong and Mauritius and are in the middle of planning to go back to WDW instead and stay in Florida for 3 weeks - I cant wait to go back, I am counting down the minutes!!!

:welcome: I'm glad you had such a good time that you want to return. I'm sure it will be one of many visits!!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. party:

:welcome:

You will have a fab time here -everyone is so nice and very helpful. Check out the uk boards too to chat to other people from England. :wave:

Hi everyone!

Me and my fiance Michael went to Disneyworld the first 2 weeks of June (his first time, I have been 3 times before but not since I was a kid) and it was the best 2 weeks of our entire lives, it was amazing!!!

We promptly returned 2 weeks ago and cancelled our honeymoon to Hong Kong and Mauritius and are in the middle of planning to go back to WDW instead and stay in Florida for 3 weeks - I cant wait to go back, I am counting down the minutes!!!

Welcome to DIS Sammy.

Well I've got to tell you, if you loved Disneyworld then wait until you visit WDW, your never going to want to go home:flower1:

Welcome to the DIS!!! Sounds like you should check out DVC.

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the boards and GOod Luck w/ your wedding plans! :) GReat Place to have a Honeymoon! Enjoy! :cloud9:

Welcome to the Dis! Glad you had such a wonderful experience in June and hope your honeymoon is everything you could dream of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter