Newbie has a question

2excited4words

Mouseketeer
I can make my ADR's on Monday, 180 days, but what is this 180+10 I've been seeing? Does that mean sometimes you can make them 10 days earlier?
If so, what are the exceptions? I'd love to get a jump on them.

You can make your ressies from 180 days out from your first day and then for the next 10 days after that if you're staying on site.

ooooh, it's 10 days the other way! Thank you. Then are you locked in so to speak?
Not sure what you mean by "locked in," but the 180+10 allows onsite guests (and only onsite guests) to make all of their ADRs (unless you're staying more than 10 days) with one phone call exactly 180 days out from arrival.

However, not all of the dining inventory is in that +10 pool. So if you don't get something you want at +10, just call back exactly 180 days out from that date and you may get it.

If, by locked in, you mean your ADRs are unchangeable...no. You can always cancel and re-book subject to availability. A few of the restaurants have cancellation deadlines, but they are usually very close to your ADR date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter