Newbie First Timer to WDW

zokaluse

Mouseketeer
Hi all..
Just thought I'd say Hi...looked on at this board about a year ago and just remembered it....
We have our first visit to WDW May 2013 staying at the Polynesian on DXDP (for all the 2 ts restauarants etc ...no way will we eat all that food popcorn::) for 5 nighst then off to a villa for 10 night for the freedom of space and own pool....We are then driving down to Siesta Key on 1st June & Getting married there on the 4th...family are joining us in week 2 of Dsiney and some friends a few days before the wedding...

We are Moi 38, DH2B 31, DS 11 and DD 3 .. we'll all have aged a year by the time we go....

And we are ALL VERY VERY excited allready...DS has done DLP 4 times, DD once....we cant wait to get to the sunshine state and the magic of Disney! :)

Welcome.jpg

Thank you everyone :)

I forgot I was a member again til the Dis came up the other day on a google search for something!

I WILL REMEMBER FROM NOW ON!

<off to see why my ticker is not working>

Edit: I worked it out. :)

Welcome! I found this place before our most recent visit and love it! We are back now but still on here lol. Now writing a Trip Report. Your trip sounds like it will be wonderful and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

:disrocks:

Welcome! I found this place before our most recent visit and love it! We are back now but still on here lol. Now writing a Trip Report. Your trip sounds like it will be wonderful and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

:disrocks:

Thankyou for the welcome & congrats :)
Ooh I'll look out for your trip report.

Welcome & that sounds like an amazing vacation! I'm a FLR resident and I'm jealous of it!:cloud9:

I know we cannot wait :tigger:

ha ha 12 degrees centigrade, grey skies and heavy rain here guess who'se jealous now! :thumbsup2

Thank you

Thank you

:wave2:

How funny! Our first trip to WDW, we went to Siesta Key for a few days, then hit Disney. We had a blast. Siesta Key is AWESOME! Make sure you eat at Capt Curt's and the Old Salty Dog! Have fun and congrats!

How funny! Our first trip to WDW, we went to Siesta Key for a few days, then hit Disney. We had a blast. Siesta Key is AWESOME! Make sure you eat at Capt Curt's and the Old Salty Dog! Have fun and congrats!

My OH went with his parents when he was 12 and he also did Disney and Sarasota..not siesta key itself though.

Thanks for the restaurant tips - they have been added to my planner to go see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!