Newbie, excited to find DISboards!

6packdoesdisney

Trippin' 'Round THE WORLD!
Hi, everybody!
I am so excited to find DISboards!
I am a cruise addict and member of Cruise Critic, which has a very similar format, so it's familiar and that should help...LOL
I would love to take a Disney Cruise in the future, but for now a trip to DisneyWorld with DH, 2 adult children and 2 grandgirls is in order!

The grandgirls were sooo good over a Holidays trip with DH & I in Jan. that we decided they were now old enough and deserving, so we surprised them with a trip to DisneyWorld this June! They are ages 9 & 11. Also joining us will be their mom, age 29 and our youngest, a 20 yr old son with ASD.

I have been to DisneyWorld twice before:
In 2000 with DH to Epcot for a day and in approx. 2003 with a DD to Hollywood Studios for a day.

This trip will be from Sat. June 8th thru Sun. June 16th.
We have a nice pool vaca rental home in Indian Creek for our base.
We are flying to and from Orlando from MN.
We have rented a minivan for transportation.
We have 4 day MYW tickets with Waterparks Fun & More option.

Now just to make a touring plan....yikes....the scary part!
I am a obsessive planner, so this site looks to be right up my alley and I am looking forward to learning lots from all you pros!

:welcome: to the DIS! Glad you joined us! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I hope your upcoming trip is magical! pixiedust: Have fun! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter