New Yorkers Beware...Mickey is coming to town! June 17th, 2012 Canada Cruise

Whose FE gift of Dove and M&M's talked about being near a chocolate factory? We live down the street from an M&M plant ourselves!

Whose FE gift of Dove and M&M's talked about being near a chocolate factory? We live down the street from an M&M plant ourselves!

That would be us. We live about five minutes away from the M&M plant and their national headquarters Hackettstown NJ.

Too cool! We too live literally blocks from an M&M Mars plant in Chicago! Love coming home to "chocolate air!" Best around Easter, Halloween and Christmas. We can sometimes tell what they are making that day. Frank Mars opened the plant in 1929 when he moved the company to Chicago (before moving to NJ).

Very popular spot for Trick or Treating!

You can see it here:
(if this doesn't work, Google 2019 N. Oak Park Ave., Chicago, IL 60707)

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2019...d=KKqrA8Wpl0PQazJP1FryCw&cbp=12,87.61,,0,3.41

Many thanks to everyone in my FE group! I was a first-time cruiser and therefore a first-time FE participant. What fun! I hope everyone is enjoying being honorary Cajuns! :goodvibes I thought the Louisiana/Nova Scotia connection was a fun theme for my gifts! What a great cruise, eh? :cloud9: I'm considering a 4-nighter on the Dream next summer - I've been bitten by the cruise bug! In the meantime, we're off to WDW for trip #61 in a couple of weeks. :woohoo: Thanks again, everyone!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter