only have one day and we can't
see any broadway shows. So
basically I'm wondering, what are
the "must sees" here? We got here
late last night so we went to see
Time Sqaure with all the lights
already.

Thanks for your help:goodvibes

Canal Street! Go get some fake-but-real-looking designer purses and sunglasses!! That was my favorite thing to do. I also went to Tiffany's to look around, and of course the enormous Disney Store! :goodvibes Have fun! NYC is an amazing city, and you'll have a great time!

since i live right next to the city and i've been there a gazzilion times i think i could give you some ideas. hmmm id have to say that if your a shopper the best places to go would be THE WORLD OF DISNEY STORE DUH! haha its huge and its so nice and they sometimes have characters walking around but other than that FAO Shwartz, Tiffanys, stores that you couldnt normally find in your mall. but as for sights theres always the typical statue of liberty, the 9/11 memorial, empire state building, the wax museum and time square but theres def a bunch of other places to see. i like broadway shows but just because you're not seeing one doesnt mean you shouldn't venture down broadway just to see all the big theaters and marquees and even if you cant go to a show you could always try dinner at jeckel and hyde its like a show, actually its more like a haunted fun house but me and my friends love it there!
i hope you have a good time :yay:

Thanks guys! I'm really excited to go
to the Disney store and all the
really expensive stores that I
can't afford :p
That dinner show sounds cool
too, we'll have to check it out.

The Disney Store is amazing!! It's so big and they sell the pens and stuff that you only find in WDW. I spent a long time there, and I actually forgot I was in NYC. :laughing:

i live right next to the city, so i go there a lot.
it's never boring.
even if you just wander aimlessly the whole time you're there, you'll still have fun and probably meet some cool people.
if you have little kids with you, or even if it's just you, you HAVETA go to mars 2112. it's really cool, like something that belongs in disney.
the espn zone is pretty cool too, but not as good as the ones in washington d.c. or boston.
have fun!

go to the M&M store. you can make your own bag of m&m's there are like 60 billion colors. it is in times square. go to trump towers and look around. that is always fun. get ice cream while your there too...lol its really good. uhh....also try madam tuso's wax museum...fun there. and go to rockefeller center thats fun too. well i gues what ever you do you will have fun

Disney store
Statue of Liberty
Ground Zero
Wax Museum
Saint Patrick Cathedral
Planey Hollywood
Hard Rock Cafe
Empire State Building
ABC and NBC Studios

Disney store
Statue of Liberty
Ground Zero
Wax Museum
Saint Patrick Cathedral
Planey Hollywood
Hard Rock Cafe
Empire State Building
ABC and NBC Studios

take the tour if you can. it was awesome. and be sure to go to rockefeller plaza. it's probably my favorite place in the city

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter