new years eve?

dawnbpa

Earning My Ears
What special activities are planned for New Year's eve? Are special tickets required and if so how are they attained? Are these activities that are family oriented?

The two parks require no special tickets and feature a big fireworks show. CityWalk requires a special pass for their festivities.

We are staying on site and will be there for New Years eve. What special activities are at City Walk? As a resort guest will I still need a pass? If so how much and where can I get them? One last question, are the City Walk activities (or some of them) geared toward kids?

This is not exactly what you asked but I just wanted to throw this at you. We have kids and i see where your coming from. I can tell you we were there for the 4th festivies. IMO, Citywalk is great for great during certain times. Actually most of the time. However, I did notice families with kids thinned out around 10. Small kids were rarely seen after that except late park goers and they were rushing for the parking garage with those kids. After 10 Citywalk kind of took on a whole new look. It was dancing and partying type crowd. People were definetly dress noticeable different around that time. I saw women there with great big highheeled shoes and skimpy clothing. I wonder how in the world did they walk as far as they did in shoes like they had on. It was amazing to me. And if you have teen kids it's your call. People are there to party at the late hours and the park goers like me who had been soaked on many rides are non existance then. Just wanted to share what I had saw and exp with you each person is different, but we never took are small kids or 10yo out there after dark. We would leave them with the Nanny and go back to close up the parks and grab supper.

We were just there at Easter, and there wasn't anything to do at City Walk for my 16 year old and her friend much less for my 4 younger ones. It is too bad, it would be nice to be able to do a little something else at night when staying on site. I was just hoping that there would be a little more to do around New Years. Guess we will spend time at the pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter