New Years Eve in Downtown Disney?

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
What do they do in Downtown Disney this night? I'll be with my husband and two children (6, 8) and want to find something to do that night. I have looked online and can only find what they're doing INSIDE the park but we will not be inside. I figured my DISpeeps would know. :):thumbsup2

I'm insterested to hear the responses on this too. We will be in DCA on NYE, but if for some reason the kids get tired and we need to take a break and can't get back in, we will most likely be in Downtown Disney too.

I was wondering the same thing. We are driving down on the 31st we are blocked that day and planned on hanging out in DTD that night.

I know that there will be a "countdown location" in Downtown Disney, however I don't have the exact location for that. As soon as I get more info I'll post it in this thread. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter