New Year New You April-The Choices Are...

What should we do next?

• April (Exercise) Fools! (A new type of exercise each week)

• Chill Out, Warm Up! (treat yourself to something nice every day)

• Cooking Into Spring! (trying a new healthy recipe each week)

• Operation: Lunch Munch (brown bag it a specific number of days)

• Easter Feaster (food journal)

Results are only viewable after voting.
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moped: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: !!!!!!!!!!

I voted for the Easter Feaster - journaling. I know journaling works, but it is SO hard to do!!

That or the exercise would be good for me.

Brown bag - I'm always at home - guess I could picnic in my living room :rotfl:

New recipes - who has time to cook??

Treat yourself to something every day - I'd love to, but it would be a)tempting in the food/treat area and/or b) too expensive!

I'll give a shot at whatever wins, tho!!

as always i'm game for whatever -- but i agree with Julie and the struggles to maintain a journal for a month -- that got my vote

All right, I couldn't choose, so I picked more than one. :lmao:

A new exercise....um....just getting out there and doing them is a challenge right now. :blush:
Treating myself, might work-especially since we are under a lot of stress in my extended family right now. For me, I think that "treating" myself to a daily walk would ease the stress that I am feeling right now.
I think stressing the HEALTHY in the cooking could be a challenge. but one that I could try once a week.
I brown bag every day-and it is always the same: salad, ½ sandwich, fresh veggies, fruit, and (maybe) a cookie or two. My lunch isn't the problem-that continues to be the snacking.
I started to log my eating in January, and I did really well in February, but lost momentum this month. :blush:

All that to say: couldn't decide, but I'm game for almost anything!

I voted for the new exercise every week. That's what I really need to work on at this point.

I didn't really keep up with the March Challenge, since I already have to eat 3 fruits & 3 veggies a day according to my nutritional plan. So I did well, I just didn't follow through & post updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter