New World of Dreams VIP tour

Well have they? VIP guides cost around $625 an hour already with a minimum of 6-7 hours I believe. This offers even more and I am sure people will book this for star wars.
Yeah, I get that. But a 12K tour? Any tour? For that price it should include a tour of Uncle Scrooge's money vault!

Does the tour require separate park admission? (J/K)

Yeah, I get that. But a 12K tour? Any tour? For that price it should include a tour of Uncle Scrooge's money vault!

Does the tour require separate park admission? (J/K)
It does say you basically do whatever you want. If I had endless income I would probably do it.

Someone posted in another thread that it's $12k for a MAXIMUM of 6 people. $2K per person is way more than anyone was estimating for SW:GE special access.

If (and I think this is a big if) it truly does include all you food, you could make this work

6 people is $2,000 a pop but one meal at V&A covers a good chunk of that. Add in another expensive meal and then front of the line/no wait at Galaxy’s Edge and getting to see thesuite in the Castle and a unique viewing for a night time show and all of a sudden at least I can see how it makes sense

Still expensive but I think a bit more rational than the headline “$12,000 for antrou” seems

Certainly not an option for me or family, unless something changes in my financial future. However, could see this working on a small scale, and it would certainly be worth the effort on Disney's part. You could certainly get a lot done and leave the parks with a full belly, a good buzz, but a lighter wallet.
I think it's a different market than a wealthy family coming on a 10+ vacation.
This is more along the lines of a wealthy family that can sadly only get together for 1 day, or that mega family reunion.

Certainly not an option for me or family, unless something changes in my financial future. However, could see this working on a small scale, and it would certainly be worth the effort on Disney's part. You could certainly get a lot done and leave the parks with a full belly, a good buzz, but a lighter wallet.
I think it's a different market than a wealthy family coming on a 10+ vacation.
This is more along the lines of a wealthy family that can sadly only get together for 1 day, or that mega family reunion.

Or a few friends or couples getting together for one crazy day

Or a few friends or couples getting together for one crazy day
I certainly think this would not be the time you'd want to include sub 21 year old children. So yeah, 3 couples would be a real good fit.
I was also think grand parent aged husband and wife, and 2 adult aged children and their spouses.
Need to maximize your food and beverage experience as well as being mobile enough to experience everything.

Disney likes seeing if there is any takers. Who knows there maybe some people who are very rich, who've just been let out of the nuthouse.

Someone posted in another thread that it's $12k for a MAXIMUM of 6 people. $2K per person is way more than anyone was estimating for SW:GE special access.
To be fair, personally I was thinking 500 for an "after dark" event or maybe some sort of fast pass. A full day like this is WAY beyond that.

This is CEO level stuff, not meant for regular humans.

To be fair, personally I was thinking 500 for an "after dark" event or maybe some sort of fast pass. A full day like this is WAY beyond that.

This is CEO level stuff, not meant for regular humans.

absolutely. I'm surprised they would even advertise it outside of Club 33 members.

It's a ton o dough but it's not unreasonable compared to hiring your own VIP guide at 400-600 per hour with the 6 hour minimum. You could also factor-in that you might shave at least one day off of a trip because you'd get so much done on the VIP day. Dunno that I'd spend a lot of time with TS meals though, I'd be busy getting to the front of the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter