New Windsor Hills Enchanted Castle Villa ?

SonyaB

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if anyone is familiar with this new 5 bed villa in Windsor Hills. It's called "Enchanted Castle" and listed as "sun 268" by www.floridsunvacationhomes.com. They have all of our dates open.

I have always preferred dealing direct with the owner's as it's always been a very smooth transaction. As for dealing with a company, I've heard about problems with obtaining keys, finding the office, not getting the house that was originally booked, dealing with them etc. (Not saying that the above company ever does that).

Any knowledge of a means to contact the owner directly or information about dealing with Floridsunvacationhomes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I am in the process of booking with florida sun vacations and they say that there is keyless entry, no need to go pick up keys or anything like that. HTH!!

I sent an email to sun vacations inquiring if the "Enchanted Castle" villa was available and it's been 2 days. No response yet.
If anyone has had any actual dealings with the company, I would love to hear your reviews as if this villa is still open for our dates, I may not have any choice but book through them.
Thanks!

I'm actually staying in this home next January...just confirmed the details today!!! The rental agreement that I received states the following: "For your convenience you will bypass our office and check in directly to your vacation home! The home will be available via a keyless access code activated from 4 pm."

This will be my second time staying in one of their homes. The first time was back in December of 2006 and at that time, it was required to check in at their office and obtain the code for the keyless entry system. It wasn't that big of a deal at the time, but it will certainly be better going directly to the home.

I'm a really huge fan of FSVH and recommend them any chance I can. As I mentioned above, we will be staying in the Enchanted Castle for our next trip. The home looks beautiful and I have no doubt it will be just as nice in person!

BTW, I've never had any trouble with communication. I've been in contact with a specific person (had her email from a previous quote) and she's emailed me three times within the past 24 hours. Please feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Michelle (the DisneyMomof4)

Hi, my family owns the house, i think that you had your vacation already but ill answer anyway. There is no key you get a code when you check in. The code changes when you leave. I've been at our house 3 times now and i really love it. Hope you enjoyed your stay at the house. sorry for my English, I'm from Norway..:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter