• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New WDW Today Resort TV Channel (Great Graphics and Music)

Correct! I also have that video on my channel. They changed to Stacey in 2005 (or late 2004).

I preferred her to Stacey. I think it's time for Stacey to be replaced. They need to completely redo the Must-Do segment and not just add/remove footage as rides and attractions change.

I preferred her to Stacey. I think it's time for Stacey to be replaced. They need to completely redo the Must-Do segment and not just add/remove footage as rides and attractions change.
They definitely need to do a complete overhaul of this channel. Kryssa (the other host) is now a chiropractor in Beverly Hills, so it's doubtful that she would be available to host the show again. They may have to find someone completely new.

Here is the latest Must Do Disney from November 2017 (captured just a few days ago). There is a Pandora: World of Avatar Commercial, but Stacey hasn't done a Pandora update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter