New WDW Today Resort TV Channel (Great Graphics and Music)

Here is the newest Must Do Disney video from February 2016. We stayed at Art of Animation a few weeks ago, and I was able to capture it again. I've got a few more videos coming too.
Enjoy!!
Thanks for posting, @nelsonj3. Hope you had a great vacation:)

Here's another one from my last trip to WDW. The Orlando Information Channel alternates with the Disney Meetings Channel (ConventionEars Channel). It's short, but very well done.
Enjoy!!

You're welcome!

Here's another great one that I just found. This is a super high quality capture of the WDW Tip for Today Resort TV Loop from 2001. Check it out! Highest quality on YouTube!

Oh, the memories, so much has changed. Loved seeing Park Hopper in action again, and the Disney Institute, and those catamarans on 7SL... Thanks for the smiles, @nelsonj3:)

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 1.04.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 1.05.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 1.06.17 PM.png

Thank you for posting I love falling asleep to this channel when I stay at the resorts

I do the same thing. I actually like falling asleep to the music channels. Sometimes the TV is a bit bright, but the music is very relaxing.

Here is the latest update to the WDW Resort TV. This is the Disney Meetings Channel (formerly known as the ConventionEars Channel). It gives a brief overview of meeting options available at WDW.

Here is the latest update to the WDW Resort TV. This is the Disney Meetings Channel (formerly known as the ConventionEars Channel). It gives a brief overview of meeting options available at WDW.
So dramatic! Felt like I was at AKL and it made me want to go to a Disney Meeting/Convention, especially since someone else would be picking up the tab;)

So dramatic! Felt like I was at AKL and it made me want to go to a Disney Meeting/Convention, especially since someone else would be picking up the tab;)
That would be the best part about being at a WDW Meeting/Convention would be having somebody else pick up the check!!

By the way, here's one more new video... This is the Cast Member Channel from Art of Animation Resort. My capture device was able to pick up this channel from my resort room. This channel plays in the break rooms at Art of Animation and Pop Century Resorts. Enjoy!

I use an HD Capture Device and that hooks up to the cable feed. Then, I connect the Capture Device to my laptop and record. :-)
I'm thinking about buying a Hauppauge hybrid tv stick to record in-house video on my upcoming cruise (not a Disney cruise). Is an internet connection required for your device to record using Windows Media Center? I'm not planning on paying for internet on the cruise so that would be a deal breaker. BTW I'm one of your YouTube subscribers.

I'm thinking about buying a Hauppauge hybrid tv stick to record in-house video on my upcoming cruise (not a Disney cruise). Is an internet connection required for your device to record using Windows Media Center? I'm not planning on paying for internet on the cruise so that would be a deal breaker. BTW I'm one of your YouTube subscribers.
Sorry for the delayed response to this!! I must have missed it somehow. To answer your question, internet is not required for your device to record on Windows Media Center, but you won't get any guide data for the channels on the ship. You can also use the app that comes with the Hauppauge device, and that will also work without an internet connection.
Thanks for being one of my subscribers!! :-)

You're welcome. Let me know if you get anything good from that other cruise line. I'm interested in all kinds of resort/promotional TV, even non-Disney.
I'll let you know. The cruise is on June 18th, two weeks from today.

My favorite in-room version was the "Tip for the Day"! The music, the graphics, those little origami Disney thingies.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter