NEW - Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Announcements

Disney Shares Sneak Peek of What's to Come for 50th Anniversary

mickey-50-02.jpg

Cliffnotes:
- 50th celebration begins October 1st and will run for 18 Months.
- New projections for Cinderella Castle, Tree of Life, Hollywood Tower of Terror, and Spaceship Earth
- New costumes for Mickey and Minnie

I suspect they have plan A, B and C waiting to release based on Covid numbers and restrictions.

Very much this. And it may be that things come out in stages. Maybe a small extra in October, but then sometime in 2022 as things look even better, maybe we get that night time parade or some other "bigger something".

But overall, I think anyone who thought that the 50th was still going to be a big celebration after Covid, probably wasn't accepting reality.

Very much this. And it may be that things come out in stages. Maybe a small extra in October, but then sometime in 2022 as things look even better, maybe we get that night time parade or some other "bigger something".

But overall, I think anyone who thought that the 50th was still going to be a big celebration after Covid, probably wasn't accepting reality.

I think it will be big in some ways still, just not as much of the new stuff that was expected due to Covid and all that being delayed or put on hold.

Looks like they are advertising joining their mailing list to get new updates on the 50th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts