New Walkers Flavours?

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
My Mum bought various multi packs of the flavour competition crisps today...

My brother is currently eating some of the fish and chip ones... They smell authentic... But they taste YUCK!

Anyone else tried any??

Bob xoxoxoxoxox

I have tried the Builders Breakfast ones. They tasted of egg. Couldn't decide whether I liked them or not!!

I've not tried them yet, but I fancy giving the Onion Bahji flavour a go ::yes::

Thats the one I fancy too!!! ::yes::

Bob xoxoxox

I've tried them - they are yummy, and taste pretty authentic.

I have tried the Builders Breakfast ones. They tasted of egg. Couldn't decide whether I liked them or not!!

I've tried those as well and liked them. The other one that was in the multipack was Chili and Chocolate, which are strong on the chili and non-existent on the chocolate.

Waitrose haven't had the multi-packs with the other three flavours yet. :sad2:

I love the onion bhaji+cripsy duck flavours.
Fish+chips,builders breakfast-yuck.
Haven't tried cajun squirrel-just can't bring myself round to trying them(i know there not real squirrel :lmao: ).Nor have i tried chilli+choc-it just don't sound right :confused3 .
Hope onion bhaji wins.x.

I've tried Chilli and Chocolate - they didn't taste of anything.

I like the chilli and chocolate flavour, i can taste both flavours :thumbsup2
the builders breakfast taste like sick
the cajun squirrel are just horrible
the crispy duck hoison euuuuuuughhhh
and fish and chips are nice
of course i was doing my own survey on the different flavours :lmao:

this thread has given me a taste for them so shall have to buy some next time we go shopping on Sunday.

susan

I've tried out the Cajun Squirrel, I thought they had a funny aftertaste (squirrel?!!). The Crispy Duck ones were ok, but I still prefer Cheese and Onion :)

I keep forgetting to look for them when I go shopping!!!! :headache:

Ive tried them worked them out as 2 points a packet Nat :thumbsup2

Builder Breakfast -defo yummy
Peking Duck- ok then lush :rotfl2:
Fish and Chips- smells good tastes wrong

Thats it x

We have been trying these at work, I was the only person who liked the builders breakfast, everyone else said they were too eggy, I thought they just tasted like beef though. We all liked the onion bhaji ones :goodvibes

I have tried Onion Bhaji and Cajin Squirrel. Onion Bhaji is nice, although I wouldn't swap them for my cheese and onion, and the squirrel one was odd. It says none were harmed in the making of the crisps, then how do they know what they taste like???

I want to try crispy duck, the rest I think I will give a miss.

Ive only tried the onion bhaji flavour so far which I thought tasted too similar to cheese and onion. I hate cheese and onion as well so I only ate one crisp. Im going to keep an eye out for the other flavours though and try them all before I vote.

Which shops have people seen the mixed multipacks in?

Hello people :goodvibes

Just to let you know in The sun today they have a coupon for a bag of 46g Walkers do us a flavour crisps (these are not 2 points as they are not multipack for all the ww out there lol) and the coupon can only be redeemed at tesco and used just for today x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter