New Vacation Planning Service - Disney Crown Collection

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
INTERESTING!! Disney Signature VIP Services has been around awhile, but this introduces so much more. If anyone does the private yacht charter, please share with us how amazing it is!!! :sail:

“Walt Disney World Resort is introducing a suite of upscale Guest experiences and personalized services called Crown Collection by Disney tailored to Guests who wish to experience Walt Disney World in unique ways.

Crown Collection by Disney offers Guests the opportunity to create lifetime memories by enjoying a luxury vacation that could include pre-planning services, VIP tours, tailor-made encounters and spa sessions, among many other offerings.”

For more information, Guests may visit the new landing page, disneyworld.com/crowncollection.

Last edited:
Sounds very interesting...for the dining at Golden Oaks, do they transport?
As far as I know, Golden Oaks is still only open to residents and the guests they invite.

Mostly. The restaurant at Golden Oak (Markham’s) is for residents and their guests only, but there have been slightly less private events there that weren’t only for Oak residents, but still not general public.

But if you buy a house so you can eat there, then yes they will transport you.

That was just information on living at Golden Oaks & what they offer.

Nope, it's here (which I followed the link posted in the first post to):
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/delicious-disney/

Storytelling with Food
Browse a calendar of upcoming Delicious Disney dining events. Each dinner is themed around one of the legendary Disney stories and features new, delectable menus created just for these special evenings. Through food, design and magical touches, Guests will experience the rich heritage and finest cuisine of Disney in a delightful new way.

The following Delicious Disney dining events will be hosted at Markham’s, a restaurant in the private clubhouse at Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort:

Events & Dates

• March 25, 2019
    A Fantasy Culinary Adventure of Dumbo – with Chef Michael Rodriguez of Yachtsman Steakhouse
  • April 29 and 30, 2019
    Showcasing the Sherman Brothers: Culinary Creations Based on their Movie and Theme Park Scores – with John Clark, Culinary Director of Disney Catered Events
  • May 20 and 21, 2019
    A Whole New World… of Flavor: A Tribute to Aladdin – with Walt Disney World Resort Chef Christian Rumpler
  • June 24 and 25, 2019
    Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Lion King on a Culinary Journey to the African Savanna – with Chef de Cuisine Frank Brough of Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • July 29 and 30, 2019
    A Culinary Tribute to the Epcot Festivals, Including a Selection of Inspired Festival Creations – with Epcot Culinary Director Albert Youngman
Events, dates, details and talent are subject to change.

Show Less

Nope, it's here (which I followed the link posted in the first post to):
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/delicious-disney/

Storytelling with Food
Browse a calendar of upcoming Delicious Disney dining events. Each dinner is themed around one of the legendary Disney stories and features new, delectable menus created just for these special evenings. Through food, design and magical touches, Guests will experience the rich heritage and finest cuisine of Disney in a delightful new way.

The following Delicious Disney dining events will be hosted at Markham’s, a restaurant in the private clubhouse at Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort:

Events & Dates

• March 25, 2019
    A Fantasy Culinary Adventure of Dumbo – with Chef Michael Rodriguez of Yachtsman Steakhouse
  • April 29 and 30, 2019
    Showcasing the Sherman Brothers: Culinary Creations Based on their Movie and Theme Park Scores – with John Clark, Culinary Director of Disney Catered Events
  • May 20 and 21, 2019
    A Whole New World… of Flavor: A Tribute to Aladdin – with Walt Disney World Resort Chef Christian Rumpler
  • June 24 and 25, 2019
    Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Lion King on a Culinary Journey to the African Savanna – with Chef de Cuisine Frank Brough of Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • July 29 and 30, 2019
    A Culinary Tribute to the Epcot Festivals, Including a Selection of Inspired Festival Creations – with Epcot Culinary Director Albert Youngman
Events, dates, details and talent are subject to change.

Show Less
It doesn't say you have to live there to make reservations. Since this isn't offered under the Golden Oaks umbrella, but through WDW, I would assume anyone can make a reservation there. I've known them in the past to have special events open to those that didn't live there.

It doesn't say you have to live there to make reservations. Since this isn't offered under the Golden Oaks umbrella, but through WDW, I would assume anyone can make a reservation there. I've known them in the past to have special events open to those that didn't live there.

It sounds quite interesting....not that I'll be there during those times, but if they do this yearly, maybe I can make it out there. So that begs the question, do they drive you there?!

It sounds quite interesting....not that I'll be there during those times, but if they do this yearly, maybe I can make it out there. So that begs the question, do they drive you there?!
Found this in the reservation and price section for the Story Telling with Food. Looks like at the bottom it states transportation not available.

Attachments

• 2CDA1F84-7C53-4A3D-8938-B320779F39B1.png
    2CDA1F84-7C53-4A3D-8938-B320779F39B1.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 18
It’s a landing pad that consolidates a lot of already existing experiences in one place. Nothing new per se other than the chef series.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter