New / Updated DVC Tracking programs or spreadsheets?

Desperado

DIS Veteran
We have some wonderful efforts available through fellow DVC members for DVC vacation planning and point tracking. Thank you to those great developers for offering them to us. Haven't seen a thread on this in a while, so just thought I'd check in and see if there have been any updates, or new programs available. Perhaps someone put together a great spreadsheet approach that works well? A spreadsheet approach has the possibility of also working on a PDA. Just wanted to check in.

Thank you again developers for sharing your talent for our benefit, it is greatly appreciated.

Did you do a searh for Caskbill? It seels like he had an update in the last 3 or 4 months.

A spreadsheet for the PDA would be great. For my 1 ocntract, I could probably do that myself, though.

If someone had a good excel spreadsheet, I would be really interested. It might have a chance of working on my Mac!!

If you're interested in an Excel spreadsheet, I wrote one a few years ago. It's all I use for keeping track of my point usage.

Click here to download.

Thanks Lew!! It looks really cool!! (and it works on my Mac!) I'll have to put some numbers in the morning.

Thanks Lew!!

That can go on the Palm too!

I use a combo of Caskbill's planner and Lew's tracker.....works great for me, though I'd love both in one program. However, I'm not a programmer, so I deeply appreciate the efforts of those who are.

Oh, I can put that Excel spreadsheet on my PDA? Cool....gotta try it.

Lesley - I should have been a little more specific about Palms. You need to have Quick Office or a similar programs to let you put an Excel SS on your Palm. I think I got miy Quick Office for ~$20 (that was a while ago). That lets me put Word and Excel items on my Palm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter