New Type Countdown, how many work days left till you go to WDW?

Blueberry

Happy to be a Croc Mama
I sat at work today and figured out with holidays and all how many days of work I have left till we leave on Aug 30th. Thought it might be another good countdown for people, and it will be less than the actual days so make everyone feel a bit better..... :sunny:

I have 49 work days till we leave for WDW..... :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

That's easy!! Being a teacher I only have 6 more workdays!!! But I'm not checking in till 8/18

I don't work so I have 5 actual days before Disney!!! Leaving on Monday. Polynesian here I come!

Only 11 working days left. Will they ever be over. The longest 11 days ever. I have actually 16 till we leave for vacation, and 21 till our first trip to WDW!! So excited!!!

Finished working may 31st for 6 months so I've got nothing to do all day but pack and plan till we leave on the 23rd. :goodvibes

8 ! would have been 9 but I took off tomorrow night to be well rested for another Civil Service test on Sat...well rested :rotfl: with a Disney fried brain I am like that little kid on the commercial I'm too excited to sleep!

Ruthie :scared: Maybe better question would be how many more paychecks ?? 2=not nearly enough

11 working days to go! This has me jumping for WDW joy.

boldpurple.gif
:banana: :banana:
bounce.gif
:jumping1: :dumbo: :simba: :stitch:

32 and a half! I have to go in for the morning the day we leave. But it is only 47 days total, so counting just work days didn't help all that much! :rotfl:

The rest of the day today and half a day tomorrow. We leave bright and early Wednesday morning.

I have 6 more days of work. I don't know how much of that 6th day will actually be spent working. I'll be thinking about getting my hair done, getting the dogs to the kennel and packing. May try to take a nap because I'll be too excited too sleep that night, plus we have a 6:30am flight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter