New TV for RV before next Fort trip

PrincessNP

Mouseketeer
We have a Coachman 5th wheel camper and would love to get a new flat screen TV for the bedroom before our trip this Christmas to the Fort. We have little ones that go to bed early and we head up to the bedroom where there is no TV.

Would love to be able to watch Disney Channel even after the girls are asleep! :laughing:Any suggestions. Needs to be around 15 inches to fit.

Wow, for a minute there when I saw "TV" I though it meant a new "Tow Vehicle" :rotfl:.

It might be too large but I picked up a Vizio 19" (smallest they make I think) on Father's Day weekend for $199 plus tax at Target. 720p and all kinds of inputs. Nice picture - I'm planning to take it tailgating this fall to the college football games with the dish.

Good luck!

Bama ED

First thing that comes to my mind is how are you going to connect to the Disney cable? Is the bedroom wired for a TV?

Yes, the bedroom is wired for TV/cable/ There is a small cabinet where the TV is suppose to go but it would have to be really small, like 13 inches to go there. So we are planning to put it beside the cabinet on a shelf which runs the length of the room and would be good to see from the bed. We coul definately fit a 15inch and maybe 19inch - flat screen needed due to depth of the shelf.

Make sense?

Check Costco too..They often have some really good deals online that include shipping plus the purchase also includes a 2 yr extended warranty with no additional cost... We purchased a 26 inch Viso for just under $300 a couple of months ago for our RV ... that is larger than you want but they had some smaller ones too for less money.

Check Costco too..They often have some really good deals online that include shipping plus the purchase also includes a 2 yr extended warranty with no additional cost... We purchased a 26 inch Viso for just under $300 a couple of months ago for our RV ... that is larger than you want but they had some smaller ones too for less money.

Thanks alot! We love Costco so we will check it out!:happytv:

Walmart.com has really good deals and when I bought my computer moniter it was at my house in 3 days with no extra charge.

Just an idea....in our motorhome we wanted a TV in the bedroom but the cabinet was too small for most of the flatscreens we could find. My hubby had the brilliant idea of mounting the TV to the door of the cabinet. Works really well - you can have a little bigger TV and not lose any cabinet space. Door still opens just fine. He ran the wiring through a hole in drilled in the door. Genius!

Walmart has small screen digital t.v.'s at competative prices.

If you have a smaller tv that isn't digital the new converter boxes work well and give you as many channels as you'd get in your living room tv in the main part of your rv.

Thanks to all who have helped us with suggestions. It is so great to be apart of the Great DisBoard camping forums! New TV..... here we come!

:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!