(New TR Link) Yo Ho, Yo Ho- Rum and Sharks for Me!An Eastern Fantasy TR May 31-June 7

Awesome report so far! LOVE your wit and writing! And your family! I feel like you are writing it about us! My DH is the same way - no stinkin matchin shirts- lol

I am eager to hear about the kids clubs - my DD will be 12 when we cruise

Uh...that was Fantasy Island, not Love Boat. :rolleyes:

KillJoy has some splainin' to do. Here's the thing...he can run, but he cannot hide from photoshop. Tell him he can get with the program or he'll be with it either way. I present to you, exibit A...

DFN-140531-Boarding-10736832g.jpg

Take THAT! :lmao:

BRT, that was a supermessy-2 minute job that I did there just b/c I was being a smarta$$. If you want me to seriously color it in better and less messy, I can. ;)

Ok, so you do exactly what I do. Compelled to be superearly, get there even earlier than planned and then wait so long that you wish you hadn't...but still do it the next time exactly the same. :laughing:

I knew nothing about the boarding process, so this was really interesting, and I mean that in a fun and nice way, not in a bored-history-class-teacher-way. ;)

f*@&Ying ant. Leave some for the sharks! :rolleyes1

OMG Karen. I almost just peed my pants laughing so hard at that photoshop picture.

I am not only going to print that out, I'm going frame it and put it in the foyer of our house so it's the first thing everyone sees!

I do not even know why I didn't think of photoshopping the color in. I was just too focused on his Kill-Joy ways.

I'm telling you- we will be arriving approx. 12 hours before start time at PHM between the two of us.

:rotfl2: Your kill-joy is cracking me up! Because I have one of those too! GRRRR!!! Messing up the scrapbook album every single time!

Loving all the wait around to be called pictures...and spotted the first drink! Mom is still smiling!

The girls look they had a great start in the pool!

Did you see Karen fixed it for me? True Tweedleness right there. Love that Dee! :goodvibes

I think my mom is smiling in most pictures. But then again, she discovered the B-52 shot at the mixology class early in the week and had a lot of them. So that may be why.

Awesome report so far! LOVE your wit and writing! And your family! I feel like you are writing it about us! My DH is the same way - no stinkin matchin shirts- lol

I am eager to hear about the kids clubs - my DD will be 12 when we cruise

Hi! Welcome!!! Thanks for reading!! :welcome:

Lots of wit abound. I am very sarcastic. :)

If you notice, photoshop fixed the matching shirt issue. Hahahaha!!! Still doesn't change the fact that he's a Dis killjoy.

Edge will be covered next post. So stayed tuned.

I present to you, exibit A...

DFN-140531-Boarding-10736832g.jpg

Take THAT! :lmao:

HA! That's awesome!

I am amongst the many that will NOT wear matching clothing. The closest was for my 40th Birthday DW surprised me with matching shirts for the party - even knowing I hated that. However, she at least had the good sense to make them different colors. I still hated it though.

Image0936.jpg

I am amongst the many that will NOT wear matching clothing. The closest was for my 40th Birthday DW surprised me with matching shirts for the party - even knowing I hated that. However, she at least had the good sense to make them different colors. I still hated it though.

Image0936.jpg

I am so going to do this to Kurt. Just as payback. I think I will make the shirts as humanly tacky as possible as well. For his 40th. AND I'll take him to Vegas and make him wear it around there. I'm smiling just thinking about it. :lmao:

I'm loving your report so far. I think we were on the same cruise in 2012. Love 2 stops at CC. :goodvibes

I'm loving your report so far. I think we were on the same cruise in 2012. Love 2 stops at CC. :goodvibes

Hi! Welcome! :welcome:

So cool you were on the same boat in 2012. I think your DIS name sounds familiar. Were you part of the FE exchange?

I am trying to figure out how you got to the port so darn early yet there were so many people ahead of you in line outside and in the lobby.

I am loving the detail, keep it coming.

PS- love the photo shop shirt :-)

I am trying to figure out how you got to the port so darn yearly yet there were so many people ahead of you in line outside and in the lobby.

I am loving the detail, keep it coming.

PS- love the photo shop shirt :-)

The answer is. There are even crazier people than me arriving early. I know it, hard to believe! :rotfl:

I was trying to figure out where their luggage went. Because we could NOT find a porter to take ours since they were still working on unloading the last cruise. So we sat downstairs for a good 1/2 hour just standing around waiting before joining the already long line.

I know concierge get special treatment, early boarding..no waiting in lines. So there may have been that group in there. Not sure about Gold members?

It seemed so crazy crowded but when we got on the boat- it was empty for a good 1/2 hour or so still.....

your girls are absolutely adorable!! i'm jumping onto this train, can't wait to read more! :banana:

LOL! Thank you SO very much for the much needed laugh and attitude adjustment! I KNEW if I logged on to DISBoards that my mood would improve! :goodvibes

Looking forward to the rest of your trip! popcorn::

your girls are absolutely adorable!! i'm jumping onto this train, can't wait to read more! :banana:

Hi Welcome! :welcome: Thanks for the compliments on my girls! Glad you jumped on the crazy train!

LOL! Thank you SO very much for the much needed laugh and attitude adjustment! I KNEW if I logged on to DISBoards that my mood would improve! :goodvibes

Looking forward to the rest of your trip! popcorn::

Greetings! :welcome: Glad I could help with some mood improvement! I often jump on the boards too to cheer up. Always good to laugh and chat & read up on Disney!

OMG you have me so excited for our cruise!:cool1:

I wish I could be early everywhere! As hard as I try my DH can not be early or on time for that matter:scared1: When I make a schedule DH gets mad and says I don't understand why we have to be "on time" all the time! He seriously think times are suggestions! Drives me nuts! But he will wear matching shirts, so I guess I lucked out there! Although he used to say I had to limit it to once a trip. On our last trip he enjoyed all the compliments we got when we wore our matching shirts so much he said we do them more than once on the cruise!:woohoo:

Great update mon'
My DH wore the t shirt for approx. 1 hour, it was a triumph ;-)

I have gotten so behind on my commenting, but I have been following along, I promise! you know i'm not gonna miss any of the cruise fun!

I LOVE the photoshopped pic of DH joining in on the matching shirt fun against his will! brilliant!

ok, drink of the day? I'm very interested in hearing more about this drink of the day.....

oh, pools....I guess I feel like they put so much dang chlorine in them, the pee doesn't stand a chance! my oldest was looking at your pictures with me and getting very excited about the mickey pool and aquaduck. was it wrong that I told her she had to learn to swim before the cruise because they don't let you go in the water if you can't swim? possible bad parenting moment....

so let me ask you this....we are planning on doing the one day at castaway, one day at Nassau cruise next October. there's also one with two stops at castaway we could do. what are your thoughts on those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter