New Top Gun 2: Maverick trailer is released

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
Thought we could use some fun stuff to chat about.

Top Gun 2: Maverick waiting fatigue is almost over!
:woohoo:
:cool1:

The movie drops in movie theatres May 27, 2022 <-- It had better be 2022!

I rewatched the original a couple of weeks ago. The trailer makes me think it's basically the same movie with different characters and modern jets. I'd say it's an Iron Eagle II with a bigger budget.

I have heard that the main conflict in the movie is between Maverick and Goose's son. Maybe Maverick gets 2/3 of the way towards a hat trick and kills Goose's son in this one.

I forgot all about Top Gun 2. It was probably delayed because Maverick broke too many rules and got himself grounded on the tarmac for awhile. Maverick has a leather jacket and flies by his own code. He gets "Danger Zone" in his ear, and nothing short of a woman's love can stop him from breaking that sound barrier like it was a beer bottle on a jukebox. He became a bartender for awhile, but now he's back.

This long to make a Top Gun 2, yet they made like 17 or 20 Iron Eagle movies.

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to this when the pandemic hit. Now I'm just sort of over it.

Yes, the movie has been delayed forever. Yes, Tom Cruise seems to be a few french fries short of a happy meal, and yes, it may well be a retread of the same story line…..but shucks if I didn’t get chills hearing the music and seeing the jets. See, my sister and I loved the original.. She’s been gone almost nine years……I will be laying down my money at the box office and watching it for us both!

Last edited:
Yes, the movie has been delayed forever. Yes, Tom Cruise seems to be a few french fries short of a happy meal, and yes, it may well be a retread of the same story line…..but shucks if I didn’t get chills hearing the music and seeing the jets. See, my sister and I loved the orI final. She’s been gone almost nine years……I will be laying down my money at the box office and watching it for us both!
I expect this movie to make a ton of money. In my opinion, 99% of Hollywood is a french fry short of a happy meal. They're all self-absorbed narcissists.

The one thing I like about Tom despite his questionable religious beliefs is that for the most part he stays out of politics and keeps to himself. His movies are always entertaining. I go to movies to be entertained and nothing more. I really don't care what their religion or political ideology is, unfortunately, most of them feel the need to share it with us because they are so narcissistic they think we actually care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter