New to the dis

bentley72

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi from Ohio. Just registered after lurking for a few weeks.

We are heading down to wdw this weekend, and I've got so much wonderful info from here, so thanks!

Welcome to the DIS. Glad to hear you have found some information here that has helped. Where in Ohio are you from. I'm also in Ohio and from the Massillon/Canton area.

I'm down in Columbus, I did some work up that way when the menards was being built. Seems there are quite a bit of Ohioans around these boards

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi from Ohio. Just registered after lurking for a few weeks.

We are heading down to wdw this weekend, and I've got so much wonderful info from here, so thanks!

I'm down in Columbus, I did some work up that way when the menards was being built. Seems there are quite a bit of Ohioans around these boards

:welcome: to the DIS, fellow Buckeye! O-H ... :teeth:

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter