New to the boards and a big Disneyphile!

dinna

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking around for a couple months here and decided to take the plunge! I’m a thirtysomething in the midwest Indiana and have a lifelong Disney obsession. My princess is definitely Ariel, and I am fascinated by imagineering and the tech behind the magic.

Currently my next trip is in Feb/March of 2019 and we’re planning to hit the big four. My dad is currently fighting pancreatic cancer, so my boyfriend and I are treating him and my stepmom to a weeklong trip! I’ve been reading heavily on the DISabilities board and all about pooh size tips, as my boyfriend is a tall fella.

Excited to finally join and I look forward to connecting with everyone!

Hi! I am new to the Disney obsession. I took my 1st trip with my daughter in 2012, the whole fam in 2016 and we are excited to go back this July!

Welcome! :welcome:
I am sorry about your dad and can't wait for you to come back and tell us how great your trip was.

I'm going with my husband and two daughters in early 2019, it will be my first time back to WDW since 1990!!!

Thanks so much! 2019 does need to get here faster!! I’m planning now to do an in-room celebration for him as well after finding a few threads on them here on the boards. You guys are awesome!

Welcome Dinna! May you make some wonderful memories with your dad and enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!