New to the board

a_sailor's_wife

DIS Veteran
Hello! My name is Katie and I'm a newlywed. Due to DH being in the military we weren't able to take a honeymoon directly after the wedding so we will be taking a belated honeymoon hopefully in April (lord willing nothing else goes wrong). I was wondering if anyone had some good tips on romantic things to do at Disney World. I've been 5 times, but DH has NEVER been! So any tips or suggestions would be great. Thanks so much!

What time in April will you be there? My DF and I are going on our Honeymoon from April 8 - April 15! :)

There's lots of romantic options!! A dining experience can certianly be romantic depending on where you go!

What resort are you staying at?

I would recommend jogging along the beach near Polynesian resort and Grand Floridan resort. Also check out boardwalk resort as well

^_^

Congratulations on your recent wedding!!

There are a lot of romantic things to do at Disney - some expensive, some cheap, some (basically) free! You can have a cruise on the Grand One, dine at Victoria & Albert's or the Castle or in one of the fabulous EPCOT restaurants, get a couple's massage, tour the different Resorts, ride in the nose of the monorail, watch Wishes from Main Street . . . there are endless options! I know there are a lot of helpful people on these boards that will give you lots of ideas :thumbsup2

The plan is to go March 31-April 7. We'll be staying at the military resort Shades of Green. Lord willing that there are no sudden deployments or training weeks that suddenly pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter