New to OKW---Help

CrusinNana

Earning My Ears
I will be staying at OKW in June. I am not a DVC member and I was wondering if I will have daily housekeeping services ? Also will the following be provided or do I need to bring these along: Soap, shampoo, lotion, laundry soap, dishwash powder, coffee, creamer, sugar---and anything else I need to be aware of. Thank you in advance for your help !

Where did you get your room from?

If you are in a one bedroom you will get a 2 load box of laundry detergent. All other items on your list are provided.

:earsboy: Bill

If you are staying on a cash reservation through Disney central reservations you will have daily housekeeping. If you rented points from a member or purchased a rental in any other way you will not have daily housekeeping service. If you are renting and have a true need for daily housekeeping you can pay an extra fee at check in to obtain that service.

Griz

If you booked through Disney resorts and paid "cash" you will receive the same amenities as a resort guest. If you rented points you will be recognized as a DVC member and will not have daily housekeeping.

Bring salt and pepper, as there is none in the villas. Also, if you are booked as a DVC member you'll need coffee and filters and any additions you put in your brew (sugar, creamer, etc.).

Thanks for the onfo. It is a cash reservation through my travel agent. I reserved a 2 bedroom villa as my son and his family are going along.

Daily Mousekeeping if you want it and the same soaps like any hotel.

Suggestion: You might want to rent points from a DVC owner next time, you won't get daily service but you will save some money. :goodvibes

CruisinNana, :welcome: to the DISboards :wave: You and your family will love Old Key West :love: One of the best perks is being able to take the nice, relaxing boat to DownTown :woohoo: I will be there in just 11 days and I cannot wait :cloud9:

Where did you get your room from?

If you are in a one bedroom you will get a 2 load box of laundry detergent. All other items on your list are provided.

I take it, Bill, that your wife does the laundry. Because that box of Tide that you get is a single load. ;)

I take it, Bill, that your wife does the laundry. Because that box of Tide that you get is a single load. ;)

I think that the soap companies want you to use a full box just to sell more, when half a box will clean just fine. Besides, I'm not a dirty guy. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter