New to Disboards

cdnmickeyfan5324

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, married, two kids 13 & 15, and love Disney. We have only ever vacationed at Disney. Im just starting to look around but at first glance this site is amazing. We are going on our first Disney Cruise in April 2009 and we can't wait. I am now in full planning mode and think that this site will be very useful.

:yay:

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, married, two kids 13 & 15, and love Disney. We have only ever vacationed at Disney. Im just starting to look around but at first glance this site is amazing. We are going on our first Disney Cruise in April 2009 and we can't wait. I am now in full planning mode and think that this site will be very useful.

:yay:

you will learn a lot about on these boards!!! I'm going on my first cruise this next Nov.....I'll look forward to your trip report after your cruise!!!

10.gif

Welcome to the DIS!!

You will find a lot of useful information on this site, especially for cruises. When we were planning for a cruise, I loved reading the cruise trip reports. The pictures get you excited!

Welcome from a fellow Canadian! The DIS is great and I've found a lot of great tips and advice here! Have fun planning your cruise!

Hope you have a great time in April, I bet the weather will be great.

Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. We are planning our 3rd annual trip to WDW in March. I have been many times before, but I tell you I have never had as much fun as I have with my children. I have a DD that is 7, and DS that is 5. We live in the north, so FL will be great in March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter