New to DIS

Tigerfan85

Earning My Ears
I'm new to the forum boards. I'm looking for a place to connect with others about Disney. Looking to plan a trip for my family in 2014.

I'm new to the forum boards. I'm looking for a place to connect with others about Disney. Looking to plan a trip for my family in 2014.

Welcome! I'm new here as well :) I've already had a lot of fun reading all the posts and getting great tips for my upcoming trip!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:) You will have fun and learn a lot from every one here . Ask lots of ? and you will find that we all are going to help you every step of the way . From saving money to where to stay to even the best place's we have found to eat on your trip enjoy and above all have fun :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: popcorn:: :dance3:

file.php

Welcome to disboards :)

Hi and welcome!

Do you have any concrete plans yet? General dates? Onsite or off? Resort ideas?

We're going back in 2014 as well, to celebrate a number of things including our silver anniversary.

If you're starting to think about resorts, a great starting place is www.allears.net . You can get a look at the fact sheets, slide shows and prices for the resorts.

:wave2: Welcome! This is a great place to find information and to talk to others who love Disney. I am new also and have found out so much information. Its a great place to hear about Disney also when your next trip is so far away it is nice to have a place to go to hear about others trips and keep the magic alive until you get to go.

Welcome! Hope your find all the information you need and want. Ask any questions, most are always willing to help!:thumbsup2

Welcome! We took our first trip this past May andirons would not have been the same without all the lovely advice I had received here on DIS. I was amazed with how fast people respond!

We will be back in May 2014 as well.

Happy planning!

Thanks again. We do not have anything set in stone as of yet. It may be a trip for finishing school for myself and my wife. I can already tell that I will get a lot of information from the community.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter