New to DIS, best time to book?

*cath*

Travelling Sept 07
Hi guys
Great forum!

I'm new here and although i have been to WDW before it was over 10 yrs ago so very much a newbie.
We have a villa booked for Sept 07 so now just need the flights/car hire/tickets etc..
Would you book the flights now(thinking about the Virgin 10% discount this weekend) or wait and see what happens to the prices?

Any advice appreciated

Many Thanks

Cath xx

Welcome to the DIS. :wave: I personally would not wait to much longer, that's only because I like to have all my plans made, reservations books, tickets bought and then sit back and count down the days.

I would say book sooner rather than later - unfortunately I do not think we will see airfare prices dropping and the sooner you book the better the chance you will get the flights you want

I concur with book sooner rather than later. I booked my flight for August about a month ago and thought I'd check prices again yesterday and in just one month those tickets have gove up $60.00!!!

Hi and welcome to DIS :wave:

I would book soon also. Don't forget to make your ADR's (Dining reservations)now too, or you won't get the times and restaurants you want. There are a lot of people here that will help you out with that if you give them an idea of what it is you like and the parks etc. that you are looking at for Dining.

Have fun planning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter