New Thread? Here's my new clippie, and what I like about the weight being gone. You?

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
Okay, I'll go first,

Here's my new clippie..... 15.5 lbs. on Atkins (took 30 days), but that's okay.

What do I like about the weight being gone? My clothes fit. I can breathe and buckle. DH even said blouses/shirts are looking better (not as bulgey in the back):p . I own a lot of shorts and slacks that zip on side and now it is so much easier to button/hook and zip. Not ready to go shopping yet, but that's okay, breathing is good.

Okay, what's your story? What do you like about it being gone?

Congrats! And thanks for sharing your story!

Everybody knows mine by now! LOL! So I don't need to share.

I will probably get my 15 lb clippie in a few days - but don't ask how long it took me!!! What i like is my rolls of flab are deflating!!! I don't think I'll ever get rid of them cause of my age and skin tone, but it's cool that they are getting skinnier!

Karyn

You know, I must be very easy to please because I don't think 30 days to lose 15.5 pounds is all that long. You lost over 1/2 pound each <b>day</b>. I think that is terrific!

I lost 18 pounds in 3 weeks then stopped dead and didn't lose another pound until over 8 weeks. I think you are doing great.

I've lost two sizes and I like it that I can sometimes buy clothing in a regular store, not always, but sometimes. I'm not restricted to Lane Bryant now, I have more options.

I also have a long way to go, still. You may have noticed that I don't have a new clippie, haven't had one for several weeks, doubt I'll be getting one soon unless the WHOOSH fairy comes to call. :teeth: I'm being faithful to plan but I have this weakness about working out. I'm working on it, though :)

way to go Bev - youre doing a great job
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

(Im glad I lost the 15lbs back in the fall. My clothes are fitting much better)

Oh, I LOVE your new clippie!!! And you'd better be happy about losing 15 pounds in 30 days, 'cuz that is WICKED AWESOME!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know you are wearing that clippie with pride and you are well on your way to a clippie change already! :)

I also like everything that everyone has mentioned. I like being able to try on my sister's pants and see that they are loose on me (blows her mind!) I like that my family is being supportive and that my mother seems to be interested in working out more and eating healthier (I say seems because it's been a few months of "talk" but I haven't seen much action out of her, but they just moved into a new house so I will give her some time to settle in before I head over with my yoga tapes!) :) I like not having to suck my stomach in. I like just walking around not even thinking about my stomach!!! I like catching my reflection in a mirror and thinking, "That's me? WOW!" :) I like moving my arms to do some mundane thing and seeing the muscles flexing. I like how my hamstring pop out when I do squats. I love all the energy I seem to have all day long. I love jumping out of bed every morning looking forward to ANOTHER great day on plan, exercising and enjoying this new feeling. I could go on and on. There is so much TO LIKE and LOVE that I can't imagine ever NOT feeling like this!!!

Congratulations on that new clippie!!!! It looks great!! 15.5 pounds in a month is really good! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I think the thing I like best is that I am finally doing something!! I am beginning to feel in control of my weight instead of it being in control of me! Also, my clothes are looser. That makes me feel good everytime I get dressed! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter