New T-Rex Restaurant Menu-Downtown Disney..ADDED A LINK FOR PICTURES POST 38.....

We don't go until April 09 and i have made the mistake of telling our girls(7+3)about 'Build-a-Dino' i have'nt heard the last of it :laughing: .But it does look great+the 2 dinosaurs featured on the Build-a-Dino page are the exact ones my girls like.Although Dd3 thinks it's hilarious that T-Rex has flip-flops on.

I also am loving the sound of the S'more-asaurus :thumbsup2 .x.

DS has just caught me on the Build a Bear site asking me why was I looking at it. I am finding it very difficult in not telling him as he is usually as excited as I am and we normally bore DH about things together. I am fit to burst so I am discussing it with my other DS who is 5 months - well he's not going to tell anyone is he :lmao:

DS has just caught me on the Build a Bear site asking me why was I looking at it. I am finding it very difficult in not telling him as he is usually as excited as I am and we normally bore DH about things together. I am fit to burst so I am discussing it with my other DS who is 5 months - well he's not going to tell anyone is he :lmao:

:lmao: .Be strong,don't cave in :rotfl: .x.

So Im just clueing in that this is a UK planning thread. lmao. OOPS! I hope you don't mind me being here. I don't even know how I got here...but here I am. ;) What I would give to visit the UK... you just have no idea. :)

There is a picture of a cat up here, white and black. Our cat looks SOOO much like yours. His name is Mr Pooh. He is 16 lbs and all fur. He is such a baby. I had to show dh the picture because they look so much alike.

So Im just clueing in that this is a UK planning thread. lmao. OOPS! I hope you don't mind me being here. I don't even know how I got here...but here I am. ;) What I would give to visit the UK... you just have no idea. :)

There is a picture of a cat up here, white and black. Our cat looks SOOO much like yours. His name is Mr Pooh. He is 16 lbs and all fur. He is such a baby. I had to show dh the picture because they look so much alike.

Hi,Of course we don't mind you being here,i am always popping over onto the US boards.
I can't wait to try out the T-Rex restaurant :thumbsup2 .

That is my cat La-La sadly he passed away in May from Cancer aged 14yrs-he was a lovely boy+i miss him terribly.x.

Hi,Of course we don't mind you being here,i am always popping over onto the US boards.
I can't wait to try out the T-Rex restaurant :thumbsup2 .

That is my cat La-La sadly he passed away in May from Cancer aged 14yrs-he was a lovely boy+i miss him terribly.x.

I am so sorry for your loss. We just lost a cat in July. He was around before I even came around. He was dh's cat.

I am actually Canadian. :) I am on the east coast of Canada in New Brunswick. I just float everywhere on DIS trying to get bits of info. Anything for a stress free vacation. Less choices to make while there, the better. Just want to enjoy.

We're looking forward to giving this place a try:)

So Im just clueing in that this is a UK planning thread. lmao. OOPS! I hope you don't mind me being here. I don't even know how I got here...but here I am. ;)
Well, however you got here, you're very welcome, Honeystar. :flower3:

Got this diaried for our October trip, should be there on the 23rd!:woohoo:

Hey us too, you better not take our table :)

We are going to try and get in after a morning at Typhoon Lagoon, might see you there.

Kirsten

Sounds like the same problem for us as Rain Forest Cafe - nice food but way too noisy :sad2:

Hey us too, you better not take our table :)

We are going to try and get in after a morning at Typhoon Lagoon, might see you there.

Kirsten

Spooky!! That's what we have on the list for that day too!:scared1: We must be both using the Brits Guide.:rotfl2:

Spooky!! That's what we have on the list for that day too!:scared1: We must be both using the Brits Guide.:rotfl2:

We are going to MNSSHP that night so we thought we would have a nice quite day and then rest up in the afternoon before the party. Might see you at either place.

Kirsten

Is there a menu with prices anywhere?
I thought I had seen one a while back but don't know where if I even did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter