New SSR Owners!

Hendlaw

Mouse Owned
We just bought 100 points at Saratoga Springs Resort!!! We are so happy. We go to Disney Nov 14 for four days and can't wait!! We are staying at OKW though.

Side note: We have never done the tour, learned all we know online, and haven't been to Disney outside of a cruise on the Wonder a few years ago, since before we were married. I think her last time was 1992 and mine was 1991 and our 9 year old has yet to experience the Magic. Gee I hope we made a good choice.....

I'm sure we did!!!

Last edited:
We just finalized a resale purchase and small direct add-on at SSR also!! We're pumped. First point stay not till 1/18 though.

We just bought 100 points at Saratoga Springs Resort!!! We are so happy. We go to Disney Nov 14 for four days and can't wait!! We are staying at OKW though.

Side note: We have never done the tour, learned all we know online, and haven't been to Disney outside of a cruise on the Wonder a few years ago, since before we were married. I think her last time was 1992 and mine was 1991 and our 9 year old has yet to experience the Magic. Gee I hope we made a good choice.....

I'm sure we did!!!
Congrats!!!! , we're SSR too recently, just closed earlier this month, now waiting on membership info. Can't wait to book our first trip. We got smitten, his first time ever, as a port stop on a cruise, and that was just Magic Kingdon, we finally did the long awaited almost everybody trip last Dec, made plans for all of us for next year, during the process we looked into renting points, became familiar with resale, found a great contract and here we are!!!!

Congrats!!!! , we're SSR too recently, just closed earlier this month, now waiting on membership info. Can't wait to book our first trip. We got smitten, his first time ever, as a port stop on a cruise, and that was just Magic Kingdon, we finally did the long awaited almost everybody trip last Dec, made plans for all of us for next year, during the process we looked into renting points, became familiar with resale, found a great contract and here we are!!!!
Welcome Home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!