New Special by Sunshine Flyer

Was just about to look into transportation for our end of August trip. Glad I saw this! Thanks for posting

I wonder if there is enough business for both Sunshine and Mears to survive. A price war may result in one company throwing in the towel.

Hey all! Never used this service but we have a large group going next April and the special pricing is really appealing for this reason. We usually fly southwest but those flights won’t be available to book until September.

Anyone know if we can book sunshine flyer without specific flight info since we don’t have it yet?

Thanks!

Hey all! Never used this service but we have a large group going next April and the special pricing is really appealing for this reason. We usually fly southwest but those flights won’t be available to book until September.

Anyone know if we can book sunshine flyer without specific flight info since we don’t have it yet?

Thanks!
So I flubbed up my flight and called and they just changed it on the phone. Maybe find a flight close to when you think you’ll be flying in and use it until closer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter