New songs

Br'er Soap

Mousecessed
Has anyone noticed that WDW does not come out with original songs as much anymore? Every attraction used to have its own theme song, but now it's either just music or nothing new at all. Spaceship Earth had Tomorrow's Child, JII had (and still kind of has) One Little Spark and so on...

Granted, most of the attractions nowadays are based on a film, which I think is kind of half-glutes on their part. That attributes to some of it, I suppose.

Anyway, does anyone think they will start creating new original songs anymore, or is WDW Original Music doomed?

also, if anyone has any song ideas, you can post 'em here :cutie:

I've moved this over to the Theme Parks Community Board since it's not really about strategizing a visit to the parks ! :)

Thanks,

Knox

I know what you mean and all the new movies seem to have rock in them. My favorite songs have always been and still are the classic disney ones like the ones that play in the enchanted tiki room and splash mountain.:rolleyes1 :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter