Which Soarin do you prefer?

• Original

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Soarin' around the world

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

daver

Dismaniac
Okay here's a poll. I am worried about the responses as I am traveling to WDW in September,and have only seen the Original Soarin' now replaced with Soarin' around the world. So here's the poll:

The new one is good, but if you sit in sections A or C the picture is distorted. They are both enjoyable, I think I'm just a nostalgia addict

The new one to my family was much more "thrilling". The gut feeling of almost hitting things was much more pronounced and had us giggling and oooing and ahhing more (if ya know what I mean ;) ) We had no problems with any picture issues sitting in A.

The new one to my family was much more "thrilling". The gut feeling of almost hitting things was much more pronounced and had us giggling and oooing and ahhing more (if ya know what I mean ;) ) We had no problems with any picture issues sitting in A.
:thanks:

Hmmm, I didn't like it. Switched scenes too fast, so unrealistic and fake looking. I definitely prefer the original...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter