Well, it's official, just booked WL, 11/23-12/1/2010!!! I could have started this PTR months ago...we have been talking and planning and deciding and saving for quite some time! Tonight was the night, that it became official. We are one year out tomorrow...the last time I tried to book WL for Christmas time it was booked solid one year out, so I knew if we were even considering WL, that we had to make a decision. We initially considered BC villas...renting points, then we considered going back to the GF...so beautiful but, not sure I can handle the price tag, anymore...POR, is one of our favorites and definately can't beat the price. But, WL won out because it is just breathtaking...especially for the holidays. Also, this will be a new experience for us...as a one parent family and I wondered if the girls would have too many memories of Daddy, at the resorts we have stayed at prior. I decided our own, new tradition would be best. So, we have had votes and discussions...and I have driven them nuts...trying to make this decision and tonight at dinner, we made that decision and I BOOKED IT!!! So, our year of planning officially begins! This will be our 4th trip to Disney...first as a family of 4. My husband and I separated in May of 2009...prior to that we had stayed at POR in Dec2007, GF in Dec 2008, and POR in April 2009. We LOVE Disney but, when we separated I wondered if it would possible to consider another Disney for awhile or even ever. No, it wasn't my top concern but, I won't deny that I thought alot about it. This year, as the week that we have been for the past two years, approaches I will admit that I am feeling extra sad, that we won't be there for Dec 09. However, when we came back in 08, and prior to separating we discussed a huge family trip with my brother and his family for Dec 2010; they have sinced decided that they can't go. So, the 2010 plan has been in the works...sort of for quite some time. However, with so many family changes it doesn't remotely resemble what it started as. I have had to move the dates to overlap Thanksgiving, due to school. But, after much thought and planning and saving...I am 99% sure that it will become a reality. I have until 10/8/2010 to cancel...it will break my heart to do that but, you obviously just never know what a year will bring. So, let me introduce us. I am a very busy mom of three very busy girls...ages 13, 12 and 8. I am a nurse and work for a VNA company. I love being a nurse. My girls are VERY involved in soccer, basketball, skating and piano. Our plans to date include all that I have mentioned...our saving method includes transferring $20/day out of my checking acct and over to a savings acct that I opened about a week ago and appropriately named it "The Disney Vaca Account." I opened it with all the spare change...and daily withdrawls for "things" that I thought I needed and realized I could do without if it meant being able to add those daily withdrawls to our Disney savings. So, we will continue to add...the plan is daily...with the goal of paying cash for this trip next year with enough leftover to have for Christmas 2010. Other than that...let the rest of the planning begin!