NEW SHIRTS for FEMALE players!!!!!

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
a camera shirt or a Lanyard shirt but you have to make a new character and pick them when setting her up...YOU CAN NOT get these shirts later.

For brand new girl characters:When picking the clothes your charcter will wear you have the option to pick a shirt with a lanyard or a shirt with a camera hanging down around your neck (or any of the other shirts you may want). These come in the various colors that other tops are available in. Once you have been created and are now in the park, you can no longer purchase these two types of shirts: they are not in the clothes catalog. The only way (for now) for "old" girl players to get these shirts would be to trade with someone who got it when they first picked their clothes, and who is really new: created in the last several days, I think.

camera5tr.png

lanyard7ax.png

Oh boy I feel another Character coming on..... :rotfl2:

note to self get some new free email accounts ;)

Mal

I just made another character and was super excited to get one of the lanyard shirts.
There was a girl character who wanted my shirt.

Oh, and if you want a gmail account so you can make another character just let me know. I have a bunch of invites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter