New shampoo/conditioner/body wash containers

srpresto

Earning My Ears
I just got back from CBR last week and they had just implemented the dreaded new shampoo, conditioner and body wash containers. I am not a fan. The placement of them is fine if you are showering, but terrible is you are bathing. I am curious, how does the placement work for kids? Am I the only one who finds these tricky (now that they are appearing in more and more hotels)? Will they bring me tiny containers if I ask for them?
What are other people's experience?

I believe they have completely done away with the small bottles. I don't have an issue while bathing, but everyone is different. In the future, you may want to bring your own empty bottles from home and fill them from the new containers.

I believe they have completely done away with the small bottles. I don't have an issue while bathing, but everyone is different. In the future, you may want to bring your own empty bottles from home and fill them from the new containers.

If they are using that awesome H2O soap I can image a lot of filling up. It's not really theft. I guess.

I find it tacky. Hadn't even thought about bathing children; how inconvenient is that?

Also, my youngest cannot stand in the shower, due to a disability. I hope they don't place them in the roll in showers.

They are tacky, tacky, tacky. I expect them at a gym shower, but not in a hotel that charges $200+ a night.

Wait! quoted wrong person, let me try again:

If they are using that awesome H2O soap I can image a lot of filling up. It's not really theft. I guess.

There's that or you can choose to just buy the Disney H2O products when you get home from their website...I think first post was addressing needing a smaller container to bathe children? At first I thought you meant bring bottles to fill so you can bring home! :)

I think the concept is less waste with the little plastic bottles. We saw them all over Europe, in high and low end hotels.

I haven’t been to Disney to comment on the dispensers but sometime last year the company took a green stand so there’s less waste. They were charging for their reusable bags at the disneystore but the one around me I think got to many complaints and have just started giving them out like the old plastic bags. So I think this is more Disney’s view now, less plastic waste.

Does anyone have any pictures of these dispensers? Are they not located in a convenient place? Im at CBR on Friday so just curious to see before i get there!!
Thsnks

i really hate these dispensers. Seems incredibly cheap to me. I expect more from a resort or any other high end resort hotel.

Not long ago someone share a news article than many upscale hotels outside of WDW are going to wall dispensers. It is an effort to be more green.

I was just at Pop at beginning of May and did a one night stay at the Orlando Drury Inn on my last night. Both had dispensers. The Drury Inn’s the shampoo, conditioner, soap came out the bottom of the dispenser. At Pop, it was basically bottles with spouts locked down with a bar. The spout on the shampoo was broken so it was difficult to get the shampoo without it oozing every where. I liked the Drury Inn’s dispensers better

I had them in my rooms at both Pop and Coronado. I didn't use them. Just thinking about the type of pranks people could do to them freaks me out. We just brought our own stuff and only used the individual face soaps they provided. Love those little facial soaps, they made my skin look so good. I hate the dispensers, they're gross to me. They were half empty when we checked in so that says it all. Yuck.

Can anyone who has stayed at a deluxe resort recently say whether or not these are at the deluxes?

Does anyone have any pictures of these dispensers? Are they not located in a convenient place? Im at CBR on Friday so just curious to see before i get there!!
Thsnks
66b37ba3-e882-4ccd-ad67-51bc2642ca36-jpeg.297078

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter