New resort.

aprhj

Second to the right and straight on til morning
We are staying off site a few days before officially beginning our Disney vacation and our current resort has a great view of EPCOT and a limited view of Cinderella's castle. I can sit on our balcony and watch most of each firework show. I can also see the Contemporary and its vacation club, along with the construction of a new resort. It's location, forgive me if I'm wrong, seems to be around the Fort Wilderness campground area, again this could be way off, but based on a map and that its 1/3 of the way from the Contemporary toward EPCOT, but appears to be closer to me based on size than the Contemporary, that might be its location.

Anyone know what resort this is or will be?

My thoughts too- the hotel/resort complex that is attached to Golden Oaks. I think it's a Four Seasons, but am not positive.

What resort are you currently in, just curious.

We are at Parc Soleil. While Golden Oaks looks very nice I don't think that is what I'm seeing. It appears this structure has 10-12 stories above the tree line, with 4 or so slightly varying roof lines, it has to be a hotel/resort in my opinion.

Is there any way to post pictures to the smart phone app? If so I will post one later or tomorrow.

I just read the comments again, if Golden Oaks has a resort it might be that and the comments on the fire ants and roaches cracked me up the first time.

aprhj said:
I just read the comments again, if Golden Oaks has a resort it might be that and the comments on the fire ants and roaches cracked me up the first time.

Very likely the Four Seasons hotel that is part of Disneys Golden Oak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts